Counter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

death...it is so close so true...


"Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on the Day of Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of thi world is but goods and chattels of deception." (Ali Imran - The Family of Imran : 185)


This couple last week my email was filled with the news of my friends's death...my deep condolence for them.
Age is not a matter, some of them are younger than me...either they are sick or a sudden one with no reason or sign before.
Everytime I hear about DEATH....I keep asking my self...will my good deeds be enough to take me to the place where everybody wants it desperately...HEAVEN...

courtesy of Google

Death is the only thing that is TRUE...it will happen with every living things. Nobody will know when the time comes....
It maybe to aware us to be always being good, prepare for the time. We must be obedient to God, obey the Messenger and always do right.
People whose prayers will granted by Allah are those who believe, obey, practice the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him), many good works, widely credited to others and away from sin and immoral behaviour.
So when our time comes, we will end our live in khusnul khotimah (good end).

Always cultivate a sense of fear and hope, the FEAR of too many sins we made and HOPE that Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful will always give grace to those who wished.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment