Counter

Friday, March 23, 2012

I have bad dream...





It is still 07:15 am when I got this phone call

"Mom, I have a bad dream", I heard my youngest one crying in the other side of phone. I was wondering cause he should be in his way to the school by taxi.
"It is ok honey...just stop crying and istighfar (seeking forgiveness from Allah)," I said
"Ok Mom," he replied but still in his cry
"Can I talk to Aditya (he is my oldest one)".
then he gave the phone to his big brother...when I heard Aditya's voice I just told him to cuddle his brother hoping that he will be more calm and secure.

In the night before they went to bed, I always stayed with them just to talking or laughing and of course my main purpose is to remind them praying before they slept.
However this time we talked about the bad dream that my youngest son had this morning.
"Rakha, could you tell us what dream you had this morning"
"It is about LEGO man Mom. I become LEGO man and somebody try to take of my leg and my arms...so I was so scared and I cried".
"It is maybe because sometimes you become so mean to your friend,"my oldest son said


"A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him." (Hadith - Bukhari 9:168, narrated Abu Salama)


then he continued his speech :)
"next time if you have bad dream...just don't cry...wake up and blow or spit three times to your left side and istighfar".
He kept talking,"You should listen to the Friday preach and not sleeping during the preach".
"Yeah...your brother is right...that what you should do when you have a bad dream," I said...

thanks God that my son knows what to do and listen what the Imam (priest) said during the Friday pray....


No comments:

Post a Comment