"O consorts of the prophet! ye are not like any of (other) women; if ye do fear (Allah), be not too complacent of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire; but speak ye a speech (that is) just." (Al Ahzab - The Confederates : 32)
|courtesy of Google|
- True muslim women are not defined by their attractive body, instead by how they guard the body from indecent gazes
- True muslim women are not defined by their good deeds, instead by their sincere intention only to please Allah
- True muslim women are not defined by their beautiful voice, instead by guarding their tongue from wounding others
- True muslim women are not defined by their eloquent speech, instead by practicing what they preach
- True muslim women are not defined by the knowledge they possess, instead by how they use the knowledge to benefit them and others
- True muslim women are not defined by the number of men who adore them, instead by how they guard their virtue from all of those indecent attention
- My sisters, be women of virtue so we are respected and treasured. Our value is not on our body, voice, education or the numbers of men who want us.
Instead it is on how we can guard our virtue, explore our potential, and utilize all of our asset to please Allah swt.
May this benefit and inspire all muslim sisters.
(edited from ustad Jefry and translated by Alifah Ahmad)