Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Counting the bad deeds...

The time when driving the kids to their school is one of my favorite time...
We chat and talk about anything...from games to their friend...
and this is also the time when I teach them a short Al Qur'an surah...

But on Friday I found something interesting...
Dimas said a number...38..
I asked him, "what number is that Dimas?"
He told me, " I try to count my sins starting last month...so anytime I did a bad deeds I count it."
I was like open my mouth til drop... :D
"Why you do that?"
"So I know how much sins that I made...and during the prayer I will ask for forgiveness."

subhanallah..he is still 9 and already bothered about the sins he made...
at home I struggled to remember...how big my number is if I keep counting all my bad deeds...
it is probably more than 10 thousands...astagfirullah...
may Allah forgives me....

No comments:

Post a Comment