Counter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End of the world...


courtesy of Google

It was on May 20, 2011.
My little one said, “Mom, I am so scared. My friends told me that tomorrow is the end of the world.”
“Why should you?” asked me.
“Everybody in America believes that tomorrow is the doomsday. I think we better fly to Africa”
“Why do you think so?”
“Because in the 2012 movie, it is only Africa that save from the doomsday”

I was just smiled and told him that only God knows. I promise to tell him and his siblings what is really the doomsday. The signs that will reveal before it is really happened…

“They ask thee about the (final) Hour-when will be its appointed time? Say:”The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): none but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only,all of a sudden will it come to you.” They ask thee as if thou wert eager in search thereof: say: :The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone), but most men know not.” (Al A’raf: 187).


since he is interesting in the topics, I was thinking to find out the truth about it. I don't wanna misleading him, especially in his age..
The surfing thru the cyber space then began…I attempt to find out what is really the right answer….

*to be continued with the next post "major signs of doomsday"*


No comments:

Post a Comment