Counter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to add video or music from YouTube to your blog...

Music has became part of my life....
I like the easy listening music, either jazz, pop or any traditional musics...it tranquilize...make me feel relaxed...
that is why I am adding the music on my blog so I can share the music with my blog-walkers...

I get one my favorite music from Youtube...
It is "degung" which is a Sundanese traditional music...

here is the cheat how to do it...
hopefully it will useful for you...
good luck ^_^


the script :

<object width="205" height="150">
  <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V5UncUNcCU" />
  <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
  <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V5UncUNcCU&autoplay=1&loop=1"
  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
  width="205" height="150" >
  </embed>
</object>



note:
- autoplay = 1 means it will play the music automatically when they hits your web
- autoplay = 0 means it's off
- loop = 1 means the video will repeat every time it's finished
- loop = 0 means only play once
- you can also adjust the box size in 'width' and 'height'
- when you copy paste the link from YouTube URL, make sure you have to edit it first so it will look like mine...just delete the word "watch?"


.

No comments:

Post a Comment