Counter

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The power of hug


courtesy of Google


Every school day I sat on the school bench waiting for my sons dismiss from the class...
I like to be there earlier so that the kids will see me everytime they're out from the class...
I also have a chance to opening my hand wide so I can capture my little son running and flying to me...

But last Friday something are not usual happened..

My little one was sitting on my lap and I was kissing, cuddling and hugging him as if he was still my baby...
Suddenly his Korean friend came toward us and open up my hand and put it in my lap..he sat on my lap..well,actually on my son lap as my son sat directly on my lap..
then he put it back my hand so that now embraced two boys...he was really enjoying being embraced..his face looks so happy, smiling til I can only see one little line in his eyes... :)

Somehow I fell that he never has this situation before.....being loving, hugging, cuddling as if he is still a baby..
He misses Mom's HUG...the most powerful energy in the universe..


note :
in the science it proves that hugging will increase the hormone oxytocin (a hormone for cardiovascular health) and subtracting the hormone cortisol (a hormone that causes stress and increases blood pressure).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment