Counter

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Patient from kitchen...

kids were watching their favorite movie...
I was thinking to spoiled their appetite....
so I toward to my favorite place...
find out what I have in my kitchen cabinets...
some butter, fine sugar, and eggs...

hhmmmm....butter cookies will be better to make...
I think with the corn flake from kids breakfast box..
it will be a nice accompanies for them...

I just about to start when my littlest one came to me..
He asked me if he can helped...
of course I was very glad...

to teach is not always in formal class...
he learns from my kitchen...to be patient dealing with his fine censoring motor and hang around with Mommy... :)


here my simple recipe corn flake butter cookies
- 100 gr butter
- 50 gr fine sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 100 gr flour
- corn flake as needed



- cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add vanilla
- stir flour into butter mixture, add the yolk mixing until well blended
- scoop up with table spoon a small ball of dough and roll it into corn flake
- place on ungreased pan, bake onto oven with 130° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned


No comments:

Post a Comment