Counter

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The authenticity of Quran


"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)." (Al Hijr-9)

courtesy of Google


One of the posting in my friend Facebook made me very curious..as a moslem I feel my knowledge just about pre school level...may Allah forgive me..
I was then asking, reading and searching thru all the source I could find..here the story of it.

She had discussion with her boss and her boss asked her, " Who scribed the Quran? How could you be so assure that nobody edited?"

The ayah's written on the top is the answer of it. 'We' in the ayah means Allah and HIS angel.
This ayah could encourage for the unbelievers to believe Al Quran and also to cut their hope for holding their misguided belief. This means that sooner or later whoever has incompatible with Quran will be defeated by the contents of it.

The hafiz (the people who memorized the Quran) will also involve in the genuineness of Quran.
Once there is somebody try to add one word in the Quran but then it is revealed...
because Allah never break HIS promises...subhanallah..HE is the one who are going to protect Al Quran from it's authenticity..



source :
- Tafsir Al Mishbah Vol.6
- Al Quran
- thank to my friend Abdan Lillahil Ahad 

No comments:

Post a Comment