Counter

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The right position in congregational prayer


When I arrive in the mosque for early morning praying (Subuh praying) there is a woman that always take a spot on the far right of the Imam...
It does not matter she came first or later she always took that spot...
I am such fell awkward what should I do then...should I keep stand lining behind the Imam as sunnah but there is a gap between me and her...
or should I stand close to her just because she doesn't want to straighten or tighten the line...

In Islam there is a rule in praying for the position of the prayer followers...
Here I have a picture to make it easy to understand what the right position in congregation praying are...

courtesy of Google


Hope she is reading this note and aware of her ignorance....insya Allah...



No comments:

Post a Comment