Counter

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Don't be easy to believe...(a review of First World Genting room)

When my kids asked me to go for holiday in Genting...I searched to the internet what is the nearest comfortable hotel for the family since I am going to traveling with my 3 little boys and my Mom...

There are plenty of it...but somehow I choose the First World Hotel Genting...
For the easy way I am using booking.com...another reason of using it, I can read at the comments from other guest...especially for the complaints.. :)

We book Superior Double or Twin room because they have interconnecting door...
Some people were complaining about the long line for check-in, the room that are not clean, so packed and no more space left ...and the last of course about the breakfast...
This hotel has around 4500 rooms...so just imagine how the breakfast will be...just like high school canteen... :)

I asked the kids to pray for the ease and best for us...and be ready with the hard situation later we are going to face...
but thanks God....we get the ease...
check-in just 15 minutes ... the room is also clean and large because we get the rooms in the tower 2, which is newer than the tower 1
even during the breakfast...no hustle bustle...
 
thanks God .... God granted the kids prayer .... 
so don't just get the bad prejudice by reading or hearing only from one source
sometimes that is not really right...


here some pictures of the room in the First World Hotel Genting...

the superior double bed

Rakha were dancing to be in the TV show... :)
the other room with 2 twin beds that connecting with the master room...
the picture was taken from the connecting door..

from the other side

you can see from the window how dense the haze at the rainy season


No comments:

Post a Comment