Counter

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Never give up...



It has been a long time to hold my appetite for one of my favorite cake in my new place Yogyakarta...
I used to have the best one in my previous city Jakarta which is located in traditional market in Jatinegara..it tasted so yummy til you can't stop before it finishes... :)

I surf thru the internet attempt to find out which store has the best layer cake (lapis legit) in Yogyakarta..
then I went to the store promoted in internet....from one store to another...from the cheap to the expensive one....but still no luck...

Finally this morning I found it in MIROTA bakery on FM. Noto Street No. 7 Kotabaru Yogyakarta...alhamdulillah...the best layer cake in Yogyakarta so far... :)



not as spicy as the one in Jatinegara where you can taste very strong spices aroma in it...however it is as juicy as it...
I think they do not put the spices too much incase some people prefer the light one...
but at least I can spoiled my appetite...after hold my patient...

a reminder for me...never give up as long as you have a will then you will find a way...


Another bakery that also has good layer cake (lapis legit) is Parsley Bakery.

In this bakery you have to order in advance...they don't have it in the display til you order it...



No comments:

Post a Comment